Table of Contents
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide website owners with information about how visitors interact with their website.
- To provide and improve our website services
- To recognize you and remember your preferences when you return to our website
- To analyze how visitors use our website and to monitor website performance
Types of Cookies We Use
ChatGPTGit.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser or log out of our website. They are used to keep track of your login information and to remember your preferences while you navigate our website.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted. They are used to recognize you when you return to our website and to remember your preferences.
ChatGPTGit.com may also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- To analyze how visitors use our website and to monitor website performance using Google Analytics
How to Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.